Hotel Mariot Medical Center - Truskavets
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
The leisure facilities include a sauna. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $28
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Single Room
- Junior Suite
- Standard Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 30 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free train station pickup *
- Extended parking *
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Playground on site
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2003
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Daily housekeeping
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in Ukrainian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Hotel Mariot Medical Center - Truskavets’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 1 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: UAH 500 (one way)
- Resort fee: 1 percent of room rate
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of UAH 45 for adults and UAH 25 for children (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of UAH 450 per vehicle (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.