Residenza Roma - Rome
Located in the historic district Pratinear the Vatican, Residenza Roma is part of a beautiful building from the first '900.
Our guest house offers all the comforts and amenities that can be expected from any superior level hotel in Rome.
Our rooms are furnished charming classic style and attention to details not found in other guest houses or bed & breakfast.
Residence Rome is strategically positioned in the center of Rome with the most importent monuments and most beautiful squares all within minutes of reach; Castel S. Angelo, the Vatican, Via del Corso, Piazza di Spagna, Piazza del Popolo are just a pleasent walk away!
To make your stay more enjoyable, you will find a wide variety of nearby restaurants, trendy clubs and pubs of Rome by night.
Enjoy your stay at the Residenza Roma!
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $62
- Double Room Single Use
- Family Room
- Family Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Triple Room
- Triple Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 6 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time Noon-6:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- 7 restaurants
- 10 coffee shops/cafés
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 22-inch LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Access via exterior corridors
Residenza Roma - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Late check-in between 7 PM and 12:30 AM can be arranged for an extra charge (amount varies)
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Breakfast costs between EUR 5 and EUR 10 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 20 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 55 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.