Gialel B&B - Rome
Gialel B&B is a family-run bed & breakfast located in a late 19th-century building, only 110 yards (100 meters) away from Via Veneto, the street made famous in Federico Fellini's La Dolce Vita. You'll be sure to enjoy the rich Italian breakfast buffet served each morning. This Rome B&B is also close to Piazza Barberini square, where the closest metro station is situated.
You can easily reach the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain with a 10-minute walk, and if you need to relax and escape from everyday life you should visit the beautiful Villa Borghese park adjacent to the B&B Bed. The park is where the Borghese Gallery is located, which houses masterpieces by Titian, Raphael, and Caravaggio. Once there, don't miss the Pincio terrace, which provides a beautiful view of the whole city.
The central area of Rome allows you access to shopping centers, attractions for children, and entertainment options, including pubs, clubs, and restaurants.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $42
- Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use, Shared Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use, Private Bathroom (External)
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom (External)
- Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Private Bathroom (External)
- Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Double or Twin Room, Private Bathroom (External)
- Double Room Single Use, Private Bathroom
- Double Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time noon-9 PM
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM
There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Ceiling fan
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- First-run movies
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Gialel B&B - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.5 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 40 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.