Quechuas Backpackers - Lake Titicaca - Puno (and vicinity)
Along with free buffet breakfast, this hostel offers dry cleaning/laundry and laundry facilities. Make the most of your trip, whether for business or pleasure, by taking some time to relax as you will find a fitness center on offer.
Knowledgeable staff available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $22
- Single Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
At a glance
- This hotel has 11 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time starts at 10 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup *
- Free ferry terminal shuttle *
- Self parking *
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Coffee shop/café
- Fitness facilities
- Ecotours nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free grocery shopping service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2008
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Premium TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
Quechuas Backpackers - Lake Titicaca - Puno (and vicinity)’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.