Hotel Ideale - Milan
Located in the city center, Hotel Ideale is a hotel in the area of Citta Studi, Milan. You will be within easy reach of Pirelli Tower as well as Milan City Hall and Parco Marinai d'Italia is in the vicinity. Also close by are Cathedral of Milan and Teatro alla Scala.
This 3-star Citta Studi-area hotel in Milan offers currency exchange, an elevator (lift), and a garden. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks after a long day.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Other amenities include free parking and laundry facilities.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $51
- Double Room
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room
- Twin Room
- Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- Business Single Room, Private Bathroom
- Double Room Single Use, Private Bathroom, Garden Area
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 22 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time Noon-1:30 AM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 15
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 2 per room (up to 5 kg)
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service
- Bicycle rentals on site
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1965
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Ideale - Milan’s small print
Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve onsite parking. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.