Golden Coast Hotel Baku - Baku
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Go for a dip in the indoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers during your stay. The pool bar and bar/lounge are ideal spots for drinks before heading down to the restaurant to sample the delicious menu choices.
In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Deluxe Suite, Sea View
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Business Studio Suite, Sea View
- Junior Suite, Sea View
At a glance
- This hotel has 76 rooms
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-2:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- 2 restaurants
- Poolside bar
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free local calls
- In-room safe
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Sail - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Golden Coast Hotel Baku - Baku’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of AZN 40 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.