Hotel Europe - Irkutsk - Lake Baikal
Along with free buffet breakfast, this hotel offers a restaurant and dry cleaning/laundry. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink. Whether you are visiting Irkutsk for business or on holiday, make sure you take time out to relax as you will find a fitness center on offer.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $44
- Economy Twin Room
- Junior Suite
- Economy Single Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 70 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets stay free
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free hot/cold buffet breakfast daily
- 24-hour room service
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 78
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2005
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Hotel Europe - Irkutsk - Lake Baikal’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 October to 10 May.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
- Airport shuttle transfer per adult: RUB 600 (one way)
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of RUB 600 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.