Hotel Sport Barú - Baru Island
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Beach amenities include sun loungers and umbrellas along with on-site recreation like kayaking and motor boating. Snorkeling, scuba diving and boat tours are nearby. Fancy sipping a cool drink whilst basking in the sun? Then don't miss out as there is a beach bar available for you to enjoy. The leisure facilities include a private beach.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $99
- Superior Quadruple Room
- Suite (Family)
- Superior Double Room
- Superior Triple Room
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 16 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (2 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 5 kg)
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Beach bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- On private beach
- Beach sun loungers
- Kayaking on site
- Motor boating on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Television in common areas
- Accessible path of travel
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
DiningSport Baru Restaurante - This beachfront family restaurant specializes in Caribbean cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Sport Barú - Baru Island’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via boat and shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: COP 13500 per person, per stay
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Boat and shuttle transfer per adult: COP 60000 (one way)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.