Hotel Costa Balena - Guaruja
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for lunch and dinner. Take a splash in the indoor pool and outdoor pool as well as enjoy the sun loungers. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar.
A spa tub, a sauna and massage/treatment rooms are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288
- Luxury Double or Twin Room
- Luxury Triple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 25 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Outdoor pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Pool sun loungers
- Pool umbrellas
- Conference space size (feet) - 538
- Conference space size (meters) - 50
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2002
- Designated smoking areas
- Television in common areas
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 26-inch LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningBar na piscina - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in Brazilian cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Hotel Costa Balena - Guaruja’s small print
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 72 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.