Sheylla's Place - San Andres Island
This guesthouse offers free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Standard Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 1 PM-5:30 AM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing a room
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
In the hotel
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1980
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pillow menu
- In-room massage available
- Shared bathroom
- Shower only
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave (on request)
- Free bottled water
Sheylla's Place - San Andres Island’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cash deposit: COP 100000
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 30000 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.