Residence Le Corti - Grosseto (province)
Residence Le Corti is located in the heart of Maremma, within a few meters of the Leopoldine thermal resort (the most ancient thermal venue of the Tuscany area) and the famous Etruscan archaeological site.
This hotel is set between the marvelous natural Park of Maremma (Alberese) and the attractive beaches of Castiglione della Pescaia. Amenities include free parking.
This newly renovated Hotel is an excellent opportunity for a leisure or business trip.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $110
- Standard Apartment, Kitchen
- Standard Double Room Single Use, Balcony
- Standard Double Room, Balcony
- Family Apartment, Kitchen
- Double Room, 1 Bedroom, Accessible, Non Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 4 PM-midnight
- Check-out time is 11 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1996
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate living room
- Shower only
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
DiningLe Corti - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, and dinner. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Open daily.
Residence Le Corti - Grosseto (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. The tax ranges from EUR 0.50 to EUR 3 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax is applicable from March 15th to October 15th. The tax rate has been determined by the local administration and depends on the room price. Residents and children under 14 years of age are exempt. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.