Hotel Montecarlo - Tolu
A private beach, a restaurant and free WiFi are featured at this hotel. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $14
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 50 rooms
- Check-in time 2 PM-11:30 PM
- Check-out time is 1:30 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free extended parking
In the hotel
- On private beach
- Number of meeting rooms -
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free WiFi
Hotel Montecarlo - Tolu’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.