Casa do Turista - Foz Do Iguacu
Along with free full breakfast, this guesthouse offers free self parking and an area shuttle. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a picnic area.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Standard Quadruple Room
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time noon-midnight
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply *
- 1 per room (up to 9 kg)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
- Area shuttle *
- Shopping center shuttle *
- Theme park shuttle *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Barbeque grills
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1985
- Designated smoking areas
- Picnic area
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LCD TV
- Premium TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free local calls
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Casa do Turista - Foz Do Iguacu’s small print
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for BRL 70 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of BRL 50 per person (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.