Hospedaria das Brisas - Imbituba
This hotel offers a restaurant, free WiFi and free self parking. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248
- Double Room, Garden View (Master)
- Family Quadruple Room, Garden View
- Standard Double Room, Garden View
At a glance
- This hotel has 12 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Dial-up Internet access in rooms *
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Outdoor pool
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Year Built 1997
- Fireplace in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningRefugio do Pescador - This fine-dining restaurant overlooks the pool and garden. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Hospedaria das Brisas - Imbituba’s small print
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Tourism fee: BRL 2 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.