Hotel Philadelfia - Granada (province)
Hotel Philadelfia offers a rooftop terrace making it a great business-friendly hotel choice for your stay.
This Peligros hotel offers free Wi-Fi, an elevator (lift) and a computer station.
Planning a meeting? This hotel has 2 meeting rooms, as well as a business center. The lobby offers a TV, free newspapers and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
This hotel offers free WiFi, a rooftop terrace and an elevator (lift).
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $27
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Single Room
- Family Room for 3 adults and 1 Child younger than 12 years old
- Standard Triple Room for 3 people
At a glance
- This hotel has 52 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 1:00 PM-1:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed
- Restrictions apply *
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- 14-inch TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Philadelfia - Granada (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Breakfast costs between EUR 2 and EUR 5 per person (approximately)