Donna Nobile - Siena (province)
Donna Nobile is located inside a completely renovated, ancient medieval house along the ancient Via Francigena. It offers elegant accommodation in the historical atmosphere of the center of San Gimignano.
At Donna Nobile, you can enjoy this wonderful town and spend time in a quiet apartment. The apartments are elegantly furnished with antique furniture and overlook the pines and cypresses of a large garden. The atmosphere is relaxing, refined furniture, but still familiar. Free WiFi is available.
Excellent location for exploring the city, Piazza Duomo and Piazza della Cisterna is only 650 feet (300 meters), as well as walking in the vineyards and olive groves, typical of the Tuscan countryside.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $68
- Classic Double Room Single Use
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms
- Quadruple Room
- Comfort Triple Room
- Comfort Double Room
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
At a glance
- This hotel has 8 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2:30 PM-7:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (1 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free nearby parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1100
- Accessible bathroom
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
- Individually decorated
- Separate dining area
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 20-inch TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
DiningMadamadore - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Donna Nobile - Siena (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property in cash. This tax applies from 1 March to 31 October. This tax does not apply to residents of the city or children under 12 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 10 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.