Wyndham Costa del Sol Cajamarca - Cajamarca
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar.
A health club and massage/treatment rooms are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $99
- Standard Triple Room
- Room, 2 Double Beds, Non Smoking
- Standard Single Room
- Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Jetted Tub
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Room, Non Smoking
- Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible, Non Smoking
- Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed
- Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
At a glance
- This hotel has 71 rooms
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (8 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Children may not be eligible for free breakfast, if one is offered
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Free self parking (limited)
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Poolside bar
- Health club
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Business center
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Disabled parking
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Turndown service
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningEl Tiesto - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Wyndham Costa del Sol Cajamarca - Cajamarca’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.