Hotel Hankyu Expo Park - Suita
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this hotel as there are 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Take a splash in one of the 7 indoor pools during your stay. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks.
A fitness center, a spa tub, a sauna and spa services are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $53
- Single Room
- Twin Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 99 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 7 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking
- RV/bus/truck parking *
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Number of indoor pools - 7
- Fitness facilities
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 0
- Conference space size (meters) - 0
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Braille or raised signage
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Pay movies
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningVerde - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
En Soleille - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Hanasenri - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
Fonte - Onsite bar.
Hotel Hankyu Expo Park - Suita’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Parking height restrictions apply.
Rollaway beds are available for JPY 3564 per night
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of JPY 1620 per person (approximately)
Cribs/Infant beds are available for JPY 1188 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.