Hotel Balsa Inn - Lake Titicaca - Puno (and vicinity)
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast and dinner. Guests can make use of the free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $41
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Single Room
- Quadruple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 28 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Free nearby parking
- Area shuttle within 20 km *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Continental breakfast (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Free reception
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2003
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Pillow menu
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch flat-screen TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningLas Totoras - This brasserie serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Hotel Balsa Inn - Lake Titicaca - Puno (and vicinity)’s small print
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of PEN 30
Rollaway beds are available for PEN 45 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of PEN 90 per vehicle (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.