Al Campanile Madonna Dell'Orto - Venice
Al Campanile Madonna Dell'Orto offers Venice apartment accommodation in the area of Cannaregio.
Apartment accommodations come with washers/dryers, air conditioning, sofa beds, blackout drapes/curtains, climate control and safes. Practical amenities include kitchenettes, dishwashers, stovetops and cookware/dishes/utensils. They also have soundproofing and free Wi-Fi. In addition, the apartment accommodation features a garden.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $182
- Family Apartment
- Standard Loft
- Standard Apartment, 2 Bedrooms
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 3 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-8 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
- Express check-in/out
If you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets stay free (dogs and cats only)
- 1 per room (up to 25 kg)
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Sofa bed
- Individually decorated
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Jetted bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
Al Campanile Madonna Dell'Orto - Venice’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night for adults; EUR .50 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Cash deposit: EUR 100 per stay
Cash Breakage deposit: EUR 100 per stay
Late check-in after 8 PM can be arranged for an extra charge (amount varies)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.