Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet - Monistrol de Montserrat
This family-friendly holiday home is located in Monistrol de Montserrat.
Apartment accommodations come with desks. Practical amenities include kitchens, stovetops and cookware/dishes/utensils. In addition, the apartment accommodation has an elevator (lift) and a garden.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288
- Standard Apartment
- Standard Apartment, 3 Single Beds, Kitchen
- Standard Apartment, Kitchen (4 single beds)
- Basic Apartment, 1 Single Bed
- Basic Apartment, 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 92 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 6 floors
- Check-in time noon-5:30 PM
- Check-out time is 9:00 AM
Guests can reach the property by leaving the car at the complimentary Monistrol station's car park, and take the rack railway train to Montserrat. Tickets cost approx. EUR 9.
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Conference space
- Computer station
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Picnic area
- Disabled parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate dining area
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Digital TV channels
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningRestaurant Abat Cisneros - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
La Cafeteria - This coffee shop specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, and lunch.
Restaurant Montserrat - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Apartamentos Montserrat Abat Marcet - Monistrol de Montserrat’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.50 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
Deposit: EUR 1
Self parking is available for an extra charge
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 6 per 24 hours
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8.30 for adults and EUR 8.30 for children (approximately)
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of EUR 100 per vehicle
Airport shuttle service for children costs EUR 50
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.