Hotel Los Veleros - Santa Marta
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast and lunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. There are also 1 bars/lounges and a poolside bar so guests can sip a refreshing drink from a sunlounger or at the bar when staying here. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $34
- Single Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Casino shuttle *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- 1 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Personal motorized watercraft on site nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1983
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- 14-inch plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningOnsite venue - This brewpub serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hotel Los Veleros - Santa Marta’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
Casino shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.