Hotel Los Veleros - Cristallo
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast and lunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. There are also 1 bars/lounges and a poolside bar so guests can sip a refreshing drink from a sunlounger or at the bar when staying here. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $36
- Single Room
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 23 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Casino shuttle *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- 1 bars/lounges
- Coffee shop/café
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Personal motorized watercraft on site nearby
- Conference space size (feet) - 700
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1983
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- 14-inch plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningOnsite venue - This brewpub serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hotel Los Veleros - Cristallo’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool without adult supervision.
Guests under 6 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool.
This property does not have elevators.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.