Hotel Mignon - Venice
This hotel offers free WiFi, a garden and concierge services. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $91
- Single Room
- Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Lagoon View (Laguna Blu)
- Classic Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Marina View, Ground Floor
- Apartment, 3 Bedrooms, Canal View (Mignon Rouge)
- Junior Suite
- Basic Double or Twin Room
- Comfort Double or Twin Room
- Superior Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free reception
- Ecotours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
Hotel Mignon - Venice’s small print
Please note that this 3-floor property does not have a lift; upper floors can be reached via stairs only.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 22 May to 21 October.
Accommodations are situated at multiple addresses.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3.50 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.75 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Tourism fee: EUR 3.50 per person, per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.