Cittadella Ospitalità - Perugia (province)
This Assisi hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find a selection of items to try.
Staff are available to provide tour/ticket assistance. The front desk is open during limited hours and you will also find coffee in the lobby area.
The "Cittadella" is situated in the medieval city of Assisi. It consist of many buildings derided into different section. It is an ideal place for meeting, meditation, research and it is also a center for all kinds of congresses. The "Cittadella" aims to be:
- a space where the people of today can revitalize their faith in an appropriate atmosphere
- an environment where people in differ can examine the Gospel's message more deeply
- a place where engaged people in different experience of mankind and history liberation can meet
In order do to this the "Cittadella" offers:
The ospitality area - rooms with private bathroom and telephone, dining-room for 500 people, bar, terraces, whit a view, a conference room for 20 - 50 -250 people and an outdoor amphitheater for 300 people. All conference room and amphitheater are equipped with WI_FI, projectors and movie screens, audio and video recording system, amplification, internet streaming on a dedicated channel.
The congress area - beyond the conference-room already described, have a Theatre- Auditorium furnished with 650 pit-stalls, an amplification system, cinemascope screen, electronic organ and grand piano "Steinway & Sons"; study-room an amphitheatre for open-air performance.
The cultural area - an area built for study and hold various document witch further the witness of Jesus Christ by utilizing literature, art, music and film inspirited by various people (Pier Paolo Pasolini was where the idea for the collaboration and the creation of his film "The Gospel According to St. Matthew"), living and dead.
The group of people in charge of "Cittadella":
- organized meeting and conference, lecture and seminars for research and also days of recollection.
-provides for national and international congresses’, student and youth group, civil and religious communities.
- receives all those who wish for a few days of rest and meditation.
In the Church you can participate in the liturgy of community
In the Christian Observatory there are:
- the reading room
- the record library ( 60.000 book)
- the Contemporary Art Gallery (700 painting and sculpture works)
- the ancient and modern iconographic documentary (50.000 photos)
In the Bookshop you can buy the Pro Civitate Christiana publication:
- book and art reproduction
- record and score
- the magazine Rocca
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $35
- Quadruple Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 90 rooms
- Check-in time 11 AM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Accessible parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast
- 2 coffee shops/cafés
- Snack bar/deli
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Ecotours nearby
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Year Built 1965
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
- Picnic area
- Television in lobby
- Disabled parking
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Individually furnished
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningCittadella - This family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Cittadella Ospitalità - Perugia (province)’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 15 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.