Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives All Inclusive - Maldives (all)
You will be spoilt for choice in terms of dining at this all-inclusive resort as there are 3 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you will find great menu choices and a nice spot to eat during the day. Beach amenities include beach towels along with on-site recreation like boat tours, kayaking and fishing. Snorkeling and scuba diving are both nearby. The on-site spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and body treatments, as well as a sauna, a spa tub and massages. Relax in the 2 outdoor pools and enjoy the sun loungers. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit one of the 2 bars/lounges.
In addition to the on-site spa, a fitness center and a private beach are among the leisure facilities on offer. Family-friendly amenities at this all-inclusive resort include a children's pool, a free children's club and babysitting. Free WiFi is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $730
- Villa, 2 Bedrooms, Private Pool, Beachside
- Luxury sunset water villa island club
- Ocean Water Villa
- Suite, Beachside
- Family Villa, Overwater
- Deluxe water villa island club
- Deluxe Villa, Overwater
- Villa, 1 Bedroom, Private Pool, Beachside
- Club Villa, Ocean View, Poolside (Sunset)
At a glance
- This hotel has 112 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Daily transfer service is offered by FlyMe between morning until 10:30 PM. Guests arriving outside of these hours are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until services resume. Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at checkout.
Baggage allowance for Domestic flight (FlyMe) is 25 kgs. per person including hand luggage. The Carrier reserves the right to charge for excess baggage directly from the passengers.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Free children's club
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Children's club (free)
- Free buffet breakfast
- Cooked-to-order breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 3 restaurants
- 2 bars/lounges
- 24-hour room service
- On private beach
- Beach towels
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Children's pool
- Fitness facilities
- Tennis on site
- Full-service spa
- Fishing on site
- Kayaking on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Windsurfing on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Pool sun loungers
- Arcade/game room
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wedding services
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
Food and beverages
- All meals, snacks, and beverages included
- Dining availability limited at one or more venues
Activities and facilities/equipment
All non-motorized water sports are included.
- Fitness facilities
- Motorized water sports
- Scuba-diving certification
- Scuba-diving excursions
- Snorkeling excursions
- Spa/beauty facilities and services
- Activities and services offered by independent operators
- Offsite tours
- Transportation to offsite activities
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
DiningReef Restaurant - Overlooking the ocean, this theme restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
Lotus - Overlooking the garden, this restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Azzuri Mare - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Island Club Lounge - This bar serves breakfast and light fare.
Coral Bar and Lounge - Onsite bar.
Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives All Inclusive - Maldives (all)’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Transfers via airplane are required and must be arranged at least 72 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- Floatplane transfer per adult: USD 529.76 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 264.88 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Christmas Eve gala dinner fee for stays on 24 December
- New Year's Eve gala dinner fee for stays on 31 December
Rollaway beds are available for USD 224.53 per night