Hotel Rottaler Hof - Lower Bavaria
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Beauty and More is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and Ayurvedic treatments, as well as body treatments, aromatherapy and massages.
Leisure facilities on offer include the massage/treatment rooms and spa services. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $59
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 94 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-7 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets not allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free train station pickup *
- Free self parking
- Accessible parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Tennis on site
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Disabled parking
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Balcony or patio
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Beauty and More has massage/treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic.
The spa is open select days.
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hotel Rottaler Hof - Lower Bavaria’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.90 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 33 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.