Hostal Madre Tierra - Cusco
This hostal offers free breakfast. Whether you are visiting Cusco for business or on holiday, make sure you take time out to relax as you will find a spa tub on offer.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $44
- Double Room
- Standard Room, 2 Single Beds
- Triple Room
- Quadruple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 7 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at noon
- Check-out time is 10 AM
Required at check in
- Cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (2 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free breakfast
- Room service
- Spa tub
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Individually decorated
- Separate living room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Free WiFi
Hostal Madre Tierra - Cusco’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.