Demetra Art Hotel - St. Petersburg
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. There is also a bar/lounge where guests can enjoy drinks. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $84
- Classic Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Deluxe Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 57 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 8 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- One child (12 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Conference space size (feet) - 570
- Conference space size (meters) - 53
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2011
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningN.S.V.S. - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Demetra Art Hotel - St. Petersburg’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 890 for adults and RUB 320 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.