Hotel Ristorante Alcide - Chianti Region
The excellent hotel location will allow guests to visit and easily reach main Tuscan towns including Siena (23 km, or 14.6 miles), Florence (35 km, or 21.7 miles) and San Gimignano (10 km, or 6.2 miles).
Hotel Ristorante Alcide features an excellent restaurant, managed by the Ancillotti family since 1849, with 3 dining rooms and a terrace. The restaurant serves seafood specialities and a typical Tuscan cuisine with a wide selection of wines. Room service is also available during limited hours.
This pet-friendly Chianti hotel also offers comfortable rooms, 2 fully equipped conference rooms able to accommodate up to 100 persons, babysitting for a surcharge, and free outdoor parking. The reception staff is at your complete disposal for organizing wine tasting in the Chianti farms.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $49
- Executive Double or Twin Room
- Superior Double or Twin Room
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Quadruple Room
- Triple Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 79 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
- Caters to adults only
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Conference space
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Pay movies
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
DiningRistorante Alcide - This seafood restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required. Open select days.
Hotel Ristorante Alcide - Chianti Region’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per night
Cribs/Infant beds are available for EUR 8 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.