Luiz Leblon Guest House - Rio de Janeiro
Along with free full breakfast, this bed & breakfast offers free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288
- Comfort Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Double or Twin Room, Shared Bathroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 4 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 2:00 PM-8:00 PM
- Check-out time is noon
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 48 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- One child (6 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Pets allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Second bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Microwave (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Housekeeping - once per stay
Luiz Leblon Guest House - Rio de Janeiro’s small print
Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
This property does not have elevators.
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.