Cosmos Xpress Hotel Cali - Cali area
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests wishing to enjoy a drink will surely want to visit the bar/lounge.
Leisure facilities on offer include a health club. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $74
- Deluxe Room
- Superior Single Room
- Superior Room, 2 Single Beds
- Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Run of House
- Deluxe Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 58 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 12 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (7 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Health club
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2011
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Cable TV channels
- DVD player
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Cosmos Xpress Hotel Cali - Cali area’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 6000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.