Hotel Boutique las Carretas - Cartagena
This hotel offers free continental breakfast. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers.
Multilingual staff at the 24-hour front desk can provide tour/ticket assistance. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $82
- Standard Room
- Premium Twin Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 14 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free wired Internet access in rooms
- Airport shuttle *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Room service
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Individually decorated
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Cable TV channels
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
Hotel Boutique las Carretas - Cartagena’s small print
Guests who may encounter issues with stairs should contact this property in advance. Elevators are not available. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Resort fee: COP 4000 per person, per night
Rollaway beds are available for COP 84000 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.