Hotel Pincio - Rome
The 5-story hotel offers an elegantly furnished hall, with free 24-hour wireless Internet accesspoint and a roof garden terrace that overlooks the church of Sant Andrea delle Fratte, with its magnificent bell tower designed by Borromini in 1600 and recently restored to its original beauty.
Guests can enjoy some very nice activities such as visiting Rome and its elegant shopping area between Via Condotti and Via del Corso which are just around the corner.
Every kind of public transportation is within walking distance from the hotel, as are many fine restaurants. The vast majority of tourist attractions can also easily be reached with a short, pleasant walk.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $71
- Triple Room
- Standard Double Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 1 per room
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- No parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1800
- Rooftop terrace
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Soundproofed rooms
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 37-inch flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Hotel Pincio - Rome’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 4 per person, per night, up to 10 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.