Hotel & Hostel Colombo For Backpackers - Hostel - Mestre
Being so close to the station you will always have plenty of public transports to easily reach Venice in less than 15 minutes. Also during the night there are both frequent trains and bus to go from the Hotel Colombo to Venice Historic Center.
If you arrive from the Marco Polo Venice Airport please take the bus number 15 and get off at Marghera stop, just in front of the Hotel Colombo!
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $24
- Triple Room
- Double Room
- Triple Room
- Double Room Single Use
- Twin Room
- Single Bed in Women Dormitory Room
- Single Bed in Mixed Dormitory Room
- Single Room
- Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 51 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-12:30 AM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- No cribs (infant beds)
- Pets allowed
- 1 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Breakfast (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Playground on site
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Arcade/game room
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 1900
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Shared accommodations
Hotel & Hostel Colombo For Backpackers - Hostel - Mestre’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 48 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tax is imposed by the city and will be collected at the property. This tax does not apply to residents of Venice City and children under 10 years of age. Further exemptions may apply, subject to submission of proper documents to the property, to patients, their companions and people staying in the city for specific purposes/duties. 30% reduction applies from 1-31 January.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.45 per person, per night for adults; EUR 1.225 per night for guests aged 10-16 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 10 years of age.
- Towels/sheets: EUR 2 per person, per stay
Breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 4 for adults and EUR 4 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.