Maria Coral Hotel - Mazatlan
This hotel offers a restaurant, free self parking and a rooftop terrace. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $43
- Double or Twin Room
- Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
- Suite, Jetted Tub
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is Noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free cruise terminal shuttle
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Cooked-to-order breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Outdoor pool
- Pool umbrellas
- Kayaking on site
- One meeting room
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 2009
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
DiningLos Delfines - Overlooking the ocean and pool, this restaurant specializes in Mexican cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Maria Coral Hotel - Mazatlan’s small print
This property does not have elevators.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Cribs/Infant beds are available for MXN 150 per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.