Hotel Calima Real - Cali area
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Relax in the indoor pool during your stay.
A health club, a sauna and a steam room are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $38
- Junior Suite
- Standard Triple Room
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Single Room
At a glance
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Parents must have child’s birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast on weekdays
- 24-hour room service
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Health club
- Steam room
- Business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 804.064
- Conference space size (meters) - 75
- One meeting room
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Rainfall showerhead
- Free toiletries
- 19-inch plasma TV
- Cable TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningSAMELHY - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Hotel Calima Real - Cali area’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or spa tub without adult supervision.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.