Amazon Camp - Iquitos
Your lodge has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. The bar/lounge is a perfect place to have a drink.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $63
- Double Suite
- Triple Suite
- Triple Room
- Suite (Quadruple)
- Single Room
- Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 20 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time starts at 9:00 AM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Up to 10 children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- 4 per room
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free airport shuttle (available 24 hours) *
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free breakfast daily
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 20
- Year Built 2011
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- 21-inch TV
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
DiningJohanes Paulus II - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available.
Amazon Camp - Iquitos’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Transfers via boat are required and must be arranged at least 24 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.