Hotel Britzer Tor - Berlin
This hotel offers an elevator (lift), a garden and shopping on site. Whether you are visiting Berlin for business or on holiday, make sure you take time out to relax as you will find a sauna on offer.
Multilingual staff can provide tour/ticket assistance. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $60
- Apartment, 2 Bedrooms, Terrace (110qm)
- Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- Single Room, Shared Bathroom
- Standard Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
- Suite, 1 Bedroom
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 17 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 4 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-9:30 PM
- Check-out time is 10 AM
If you are planning to arrive after 9:30 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests should notify this property in advance of their anticipated arrival time. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 16
Travelling with others
- One child (3 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Barbeque grills
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1870
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- LED TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hotel Britzer Tor - Berlin’s small print
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
The city of Berlin imposes a city tax of 5%. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. Guests can contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of EUR 8.00 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.