Kaluga Plaza - Kaluga
This hotel offers gift shops/newsstands and dry cleaning/laundry. Relax in the indoor pool during your stay.
Knowledgeable staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide express check-in and express check-out. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $27
- Family Double Room
- Honeymoon Double Room
- Premium Double Room
- Deluxe Double Room
- Economy Twin Room
- Standard Twin Room with 2 Single Beds
- Superior Double Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Economy Single Room
- Standard Single Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 52 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- 24-hour check-in
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Pets allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
In the hotel
- Buffet breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Indoor pool
- Conference center
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 2011
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Private spa tub
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
DiningKaluga Plaza - Onsite restaurant.
Kaluga Plaza - Kaluga’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Parking height restrictions apply.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A mandatory registration fee for foreign citizens is charged at this hotel.
Buffet breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 600 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.