Crown Hotel Okinawa - Okinawa City
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $65
- Single Room, 1 Single Bed, Non Smoking
- Double Room, 1 Bedroom, Non Smoking
- Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Triple Room, 3 Single Beds, Non Smoking
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 37 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-5:30 AM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (6 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets not allowed (service dogs only)
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
In the hotel
- English breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch LCD TV
- Digital TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
DiningMA-SAN HOUSE - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Crown Hotel Okinawa - Okinawa City’s small print
The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Breakfast costs between JPY 830 and JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.