Riad Baddi - Rabat area
This riad has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. The on-site spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering body scrubs, a Turkish bath/hammam and massages.
In addition to the on-site spa, leisure facilities on offer include a steam room. Child-friendly amenities at this riad include babysitting and supervised childcare/activities. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $33
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Twin Room
- Deluxe Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 10 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-9 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- Local laws may restrict unmarried guests from sharing a room
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Self parking *
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Steam room
- Golfing nearby
- 24-hour front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Rooftop terrace
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the riad's full-service spa. Services include massages and body scrubs. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
DiningOnsite venue - This family restaurant specializes in Moroccan cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open daily.
Riad Baddi - Rabat area’s small print
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Onsite credit card charges are subject to an extra charge
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of MAD 200
Parking is available nearby and costs MAD 20 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.