Vintage Hotel - Moscow
A restaurant, dry cleaning/laundry and concierge services are offered at this hotel. Make the most of your trip, whether for business or pleasure, by taking some time to relax as you will find a sauna on offer.
Multilingual staff are available at the front desk 24 hours-a-day and can provide tour/ticket assistance, express check-in and express check-out. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $37
- Comfort Double Room
- Economy Double or Twin Room
- Family Room, 2 Bedrooms
- Standard Single Room
- Standard Double Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Check-out time is noon
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one *
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Babysitting/childcare *
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free airport pickup (available on request) *
- Train station pickup *
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Continental breakfast daily (surcharge)
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Billiards or pool table
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1910
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Free bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Vintage Hotel - Moscow’s small print
If you require a visa to enter the country, your hotel may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the hotel via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The hotel may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the hotel and yourself.
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
This property does not have elevators.
For transfers, guests must contact the property 24 hours prior to arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early check-in can be arranged for an extra charge of RUB 1500
Late check-out can be arranged for an extra charge of RUB 1500
Rollaway beds are available for RUB 800 per night
Continental breakfast is offered for an extra charge of RUB 250 per person (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.