Hostal El Ninot - Barcelona
Free WiFi and an elevator (lift) are offered at this guest house.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $65
- Standard Double Room, Shared Bathroom
- Triple Room, Private Bathroom
- Standard Double Room, Private Bathroom
- Triple Room, Shared Bathroom
- Quadruple Room, Private Bathroom
At a glance
- This hotel has 9 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 1 floor
- Check-in time 12:30 PM-Midnight
- Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Down comforter
- Turndown service
- LCD TV
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
Hostal El Ninot - Barcelona’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
A tourist tax will be collected at the property upon arrival. The tax applies up to a maximum of 7 nights per person per stay. Children under 17 years of age are exempt from this tax.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.72 per person, per night, up to 7 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 17 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0,72 per person, per night
Parking is available nearby and costs EUR 25 per 24 hours
Rollaway beds are available for an additional charge
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
MHTE number (issued by the Greek Tourism Organisation): HB-004222-76