Hotel Hunza - Tunja
Your hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch where you'll find a selection of items to try. Go for a dip in the indoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers during your stay.
Leisure facilities on offer include the health club and steam room. Free WiFi and high-speed (wired) Internet access is available.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $58
- Premium Double Room
- Premium Single Room
- Junior Double Suite
- Superior Single Room
- Superior Double Room
- Junior Single Suite
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 53 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 12 floors
- Check-in time 3:00 PM-5:00 PM
- Check-out time is 2:00 PM
- Express check-in
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (12 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding, but may not be eligible for free breakfast
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- Pets not allowed
- Free WiFi and wired Internet access in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking (limited)
- Smoke-free property
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Full breakfast daily (surcharge)
- Coffee shop/café
- 24-hour room service
- Coffee/tea in the lobby
- Indoor pool
- Children's pool
- Health club
- Steam room
- Pool sun loungers
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Conference space
- Conference space size (feet) - 2,84853389
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Year Built 1973
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Down comforter
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Premium bedding
- Pillowtop mattress
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- 32-inch TV
- Pay movies
- IPod docking station
- Free newspaper
- Free WiFi
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningBochica - This poolside restaurant serves breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Hotel Hunza - Tunja’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, or spa tub without adult supervision.
Parking height restrictions apply.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- Tourism fee: COP 8000 per person, per night
- Resort fee: COP 8000.00 per person, per night
Resort fee inclusions:
- In-room safe and safe insurance
Inclusions may be listed elsewhere on the page as free or for a surcharge.
Full breakfast is offered for an extra charge of COP 17050 for adults and COP 17050 for children (approximately)
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.