Hotel Sicilia - Milan
In addition to being near the metro/underground and near the train station, Cathedral of Milan, Museo d'Arte Paolo Pini, Galleria Cardi, and Company and Photology are all a 5-minute drive away. Other points of interest include Casa-Museo Boschi Di Stefano, Museo del Cinema, Contemporary Arts Pavillion, and Padiglione d'Arte Contemporanea.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served at the onsite restaurant specialized in local cuisine.
Your Milan hotel has 15 rooms. You can also find a bar/lounge, luggage storage, free parking, express check-in, express check-out, and air conditioning. The front desk at Hotel Sicilia is open 24 hours. Pets are welcome.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $50
- Double or Twin Room
- Single Room
At a glance
- This hotel has 15 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 9 AM-6:00 PM
- Check-out time is 10:30 AM
- Express check-in/out
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed (dogs and cats only)
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Free self parking
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Free reception
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Television in lobby
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Flat-screen TV
- Free WiFi
DiningOnsite venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open select days.
Hotel Sicilia - Milan’s small print
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
The above tax will be reduced by 50% in August. The amount has been determined by the local administration and depends on the length of stay, property classification, and room price. This tax does not apply to residents of Milan or children under 18 years of age. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
During Expo 2015, city taxes will be applied all year. For further details, please contact the property using the information contained in the confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2 per person, per night, up to 14 nights. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
Air conditioning is available for an extra charge of EUR 5.00 per night
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 10.00 per night