Occidental Grand Cartagena All Inclusive Resort - Cartagena
Your all-inclusive resort has 4 restaurants serving lunch and dinner where you'll find good menu choices and service with a smile. If you want low-key dining options, you will be pleased to find barbecue grills and a snack bar/deli. Beach amenities include sun loungers and umbrellas along with on-site recreation like scuba diving and surfing/boogie boarding. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool during your stay. Guests can also enjoy drinks at the beach bar or pool bar before a spot of lunch at the restaurant.
A health club, a sauna, an outdoor tennis court and massage/treatment rooms are among the leisure facilities on offer. Family-friendly amenities at this all-inclusive resort include a children's pool, free supervised childcare/activities and a children's club. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $175
- Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Ocean View
- Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds
- Deluxe Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Jetted Tub
- Deluxe Room, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
At a glance
- This hotel has 192 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 5 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is noon
Canceling reservation within 48 hours of departure: Guests can cancel without penalty and rebook a reservation if the airport is closed or flights are cancelled within 48 hours of travel. Reservations must be rebooked within 14 days of the original travel dates. Specific travel dates apply.
Guest departing early: Guests who choose to depart early will be credited for the unused nights, which may be applied towards a future stay at the same resort. Reservations for unused nights must be rebooked within 30 days after the storm. Specific travel dates and other restrictions apply.
Rebook the same hotel for a later date: The hotel will honor the original rate for guests who wish to postpone their vacation and travel at a later date. Reservations must be rebooked within 30 days after a storm. Specific travel dates and other restrictions apply.
Changing travel plans to the same brand at a different destination: Guests can choose a different destination that is not affected by the hurricane and transfer their reservation within the brand at the originally confirmed rate, subject to availability (except Grand Aruba). Other restrictions apply.
Guests must contact the hotel for specific booking and travel dates, using the information on the confirmation received after booking.
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (1 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Children's club
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle (available on request) *
- Free self parking
- Free shopping center shuttle
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Children's club
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Free breakfast
- 4 restaurants
- Coffee shop/café
- Snack bar/deli
- Beach bar
- Poolside bar
- Barbeque grills
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Outdoor pool
- Children's pool
- Health club
- Outdoor tennis court
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Beach towels
- Business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Meeting rooms
- Computer station
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Luggage storage
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Year Built 2011
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Iron/ironing board
- Turndown service
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- LCD TV
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
This resort is all-inclusive. Onsite food and beverages are included in the room price (some restrictions may apply).
DiningBuffet La Palapa - Overlooking the garden, this buffet restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
La Trattoria - This theme restaurant specializes in Italian cuisine and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
Nativo - This theme restaurant specializes in seafood and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
The Grill - This restaurant specializes in barbecue and serves dinner only. Reservations are required.
- Health club
- Outdoor tennis court
- Basketball on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Playground on site
- Scuba diving on site
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Volleyball on site
- Water skiing on site
- Golfing nearby
Occidental Grand Cartagena All Inclusive Resort - Cartagena’s small print
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
For transfers, guests must contact the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee