Seehotel Ecktannen - Mecklenburger Seenplatte
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for lunch and dinner. The on-site spa is the place to be for rest and relaxation, offering facials and detox wraps, as well as Thai massages, Ayurvedic treatments and reflexology.
In addition to the on-site spa, a spa tub and a sauna are among the leisure facilities on offer. Free WiFi is provided.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-844-302-2248from $84
- Standard Double Room
- Standard Double Room Single Use
- Standard Suite
- Standard Suite
At a glance
- This hotel has 24 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time 2 PM-10 PM
- Check-out time is 11 AM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- Children (3 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Pets allowed *
- Restrictions apply *
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free self parking
- Free nearby parking
In the hotel
- Free full breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Spa tub
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 198
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Wedding services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
In the room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate sitting area
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
Guests can pamper themselves with a trip to the onsite spa, which has 2 treatment rooms. Services include Thai massages, massages, facials, and detox wraps. The spa is equipped with a sauna. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including Ayurvedic and reflexology.
DiningMoritz - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available.
Seehotel Ecktannen - Mecklenburger Seenplatte’s small print
Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
Reservations are required for massage services and can be made by contacting the property before arrival at the number on the booking confirmation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.5 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
Rollaway beds are available for EUR 25.00 per night
Pets are allowed for an extra charge of EUR 12.00 per pet, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.