Hotel San Felipe Plaza - Cartagena
This hotel has its own restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner where you'll find a selection of items to try. Guests can make use of the free WiFi.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $23
- Triple Room
- Single Room
- Double or Twin Room
- Quadruple Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 55 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 3 floors
- Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Check-out time is 1 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
- Minimum check-in age is 18
Travelling with others
- Children (5 years old and younger) stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- No parking
- Smoke-free property
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free buffet breakfast daily
- Room service (during limited hours)
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Free WiFi
DiningRestaurante - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Hotel San Felipe Plaza - Cartagena’s small print
Please note: This property does not have hot water. Guests with questions can contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.