Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique - Baru Island
Your hotel has a restaurant where you'll find good menu choices for lunch and dinner. Beach amenities include a free beach shuttle and free cabanas along with on-site recreation like snorkeling and kayaking. Scuba diving and boat tours are both nearby. Go for a dip in the outdoor pool and enjoy the sun loungers. Fancy sipping an ice-cold drink by the pool? Don't miss out as there is also a poolside bar.
Leisure facilities on offer include a private beach. Free WiFi is provided so you can check your in-box whenever you like.
Enter dates to check prices
Hotel Info: 1-877-214-4288from $222
- Suite, 1 King Bed, Private Bathroom
- Basic Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
- Family Quadruple Room, 2 Double Beds
- Basic Double Room
Also popular with travelers from the USA
At a glance
- This hotel has 5 rooms
- This hotel is arranged over 2 floors
- Check-in time 10:00 AM-noon
- Check-out time is 1:00 PM
Required at check in
- Credit card or cash deposit required
- Government-issued photo ID required
Travelling with others
- One child (5 years old and younger) stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding
- Parents must have child's birth certificate and photo ID *
- No cribs (infant beds)
- No pets or service animals allowed
- Roll-away beds available, charges may apply*
- Free WiFi in public areas
- Free WiFi in rooms
- Airport shuttle during limited hours *
- Free nearby parking
- Free beach shuttle
- Resort fee included
In the hotel
- Free continental breakfast daily
- Poolside bar
- Room service (during limited hours)
- On private beach
- Free beach shuttle
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Kayaking on site
- Snorkeling on site
- Volleyball on site
- Scuba diving nearby
- Free beach cabanas
- Pool umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach towels
- Luggage storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Rooftop terrace
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
In the room
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Down comforter
- Turndown service
- Sofa bed
- Sofa bed size single
- Separate sitting area
- Furnished balcony
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Free toiletries
- Satellite TV channels
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Access via exterior corridors
DiningOnsite venue - This beachfront restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting).
Agu Azul Beach Resort Hotel Boutique - Baru Island’s small print
If you are traveling with a child your hotel may require you to present the following documents: Parents traveling into Colombia with a child under 18 may be required to present the child's birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If a relative or legal guardian is traveling into Colombia with the child, that relative or legal guardian may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents and a copy of both parents' ID. If only one parent is traveling into Colombia with the child, that parent may be required to present a notarized consent of travel signed by the other parent. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Colombian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
In accordance with national/local laws, air conditioning may be restricted to certain hours from 1 January to 31 December.
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
This property does not have elevators.
Transfers via required shuttle are required and must be arranged at least 48 hours before travel by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation.
The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
You’ll be asked to pay the following charges at check in or check out:
- A 16 percent city/local tax will be charged
- The national sales tax (16%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Colombia regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners on a tourist visa are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
The charges below are included in the total price displayed:
- Resort fee
Rollaway beds are available for COP 200000 per night
Airport shuttle service is offered for an extra charge of COP 150000 per room
Airport shuttle service for children between the ages of 4 and 17 costs COP 100000
We have included all charges provided to us by this hotel. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.